These are the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) of MyLock (hereinafter referred to as “MyLOCK”, “we,” “us” or “our”) , a company with address Vierzonenweg 17, Vroomshoop. MyLOCK is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 74849522. By using or visiting the (mobile) applications, websites or other services and devices of MyLOCK (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Requirements. The Service is owned and operated by MyLOCK. These Terms and Conditions relate to your rights and obligations. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not use or visit the Service/application and devices
Registration and account security
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You are responsible for all activities that occur through your account. You agree that you will not sell, transfer or lend your account, username or other account-related rights. With the exception of persons or companies expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employees or clients, MyLOCK prohibits the creation of an account for anyone other than yourself.
3. You represent that all information you provide or have provided when creating an account is true, accurate, complete and current and you agree that you must update your account information to maintain its correctness and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not use, collect or retrieve the credentials of other MyLOCK users.
5. You shall not attempt to restrict another user from using the Service and you shall not encourage or facilitate any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms of MyYounit.
6. You are responsible for keeping and keeping your password confidential.
7. You will not create an account through the Service in an unauthorized manner, including but not limited to using any device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, photographs, profiles, graphics, copyrighted works, links and other
content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you transmit, post or display on or through the Service.
9. Violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of your MyLOCK account. You understand and agree that MyLOCK cannot and will not be responsible for any User Content published through the Service and that you use this Service at your own risk. If you violate the Terms and Conditions or pose a legal risk to MyLOCK, we are entitled to stop providing the Service to you in whole or in part and terminate your account.
1. You must not send unsolicited e-mails, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communication (spam) to users of MyLOCK.
2. You must not defame, stalk, harass, abuse, threaten, impersonate, discriminate against, intimidate any person or entity, or post any personal or confidential information through the Service.
3. You may not post any violent, discriminatory, tortious, infringing, hateful, pornographic or other sexually explicit User Content through the Service.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service, including but not limited to copyright laws.
5. You are not permitted to interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers and/or networks connected to the Service, for example by transmitting worms, viruses, spyware, malware or other destructive or disruptive code. You may not inject content or code or otherwise modify or interfere with the way a MyLOCK page is displayed in a user’s or device’s browser.
6. You must not change, modify, modify the Service or change, modify or modify any other website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or MyLOCK
7. You adhere to the safety regulations and instructions of the devices at all times.
1. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time and without liability to you.
2. We reserve the right to terminate the right to use a username for any reason.
3. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will immediately terminate.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to any person at any time for any reason.
5. We are entitled, but have no obligation, to remove, modify, block and/or monitor User Content that we deem to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions. MyLOCK reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service for any reason without notice. Deleted Users Content from the Service may be stored by MyLOCK to comply with certain legal obligations, but it may not be able to be retrieved without a valid court order. MyYounit recommends that you make backups of your User Content yourself. MyLOCK is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely solely on the Service for purposes such as backup or storage space. MyLOCK will not be liable in any way for any changes to or suspension or discontinuation of the Service, or the loss of User Content. You acknowledge that the security of connections over the Internet can never be fully guaranteed and that the transmission of User Content or other information may therefore not be completely secure.
6. You agree that MyLOCK is not responsible for any User Content posted to the Service and that MyYounit should not be deemed to endorse or recommend such User Content. MyLOCK has no obligation to pre-check, monitor, edit or remove any User Content. If your User Content violates the Terms and Conditions, you transfer the legal responsibility.
7. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through the use of the Service.
8. We prohibit ‘crawling’, ‘scraping’, ‘caching’ or otherwise accessing the Service through automated means (except as a result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with the express permission of MyLOCK.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. MyLOCK hereby grants you a non-transferable license to use the Service/application.
2. You may not modify, create derivative works from, decompile or otherwise obtain the source code of the Service/application, except where expressly permitted by an open source license or where we have given you express written permission. Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of MyLOCK.
4. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise own the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the posting and use of your User Content on or through the Service does not violate or infringe the rights of any third party, including privacy rights, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) pay you all royalties, fees and all other monies owed by you pursuant to the User Content you post on or through the; and (iv) you have the right and authority
to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by MyYounit (“MyLOCK Content”). MyLOCK Content is protected by intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademark rights and device designs, both in its entirety and in its various components/subsystems. MyLOCK owns and retains all rights to the MyLOCK Content. You may not remove, modify or obscure any copyright, device design, trademark or other intellectual property rights notices contained in or accompanying the MyLOCK Content. You are also prohibited from reproducing, modifying, adapting, performing, displaying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, broadcasting, selling, licensing, or in any other way MyLOCK Content. exploit it in any way, nor make derivative works from it.
6. The MyYounit name and logo are trademarks of MyLOCK, and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without prior written permission from MyLOCK. In addition, any headlines, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, service marks, trademarks and/or logos of MyYounit may not be copied, imitated or used without the prior written consent of MyYounit.
1. The Service or communications you receive from the Service may contain links to third party (mobile) applications, websites or features. The Service may also contain third party content that we do not endorse or recommend. MyLOCK does not control web services or other content of these third parties. You expressly acknowledge and agree that MyLOCK is not responsible or liable in any way for any such third party services or features. We recommend that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
1. The Service, including MyLOCK Content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither MyLOCK nor any of its directors, employees, managers, officers, partners, affiliates or agents (collectively, the “MyLOCK Parties”) makes any warranty or endorsement of any kind, express or implied, with respect to : (a) the Service/application(s); (b) the MyLOCK Content; (c) User Content; or (d) the security associated with the transmission of information to MyLOCK or through the Service/application(s). In addition, MyLOCK Parties hereby disclaim all express and
implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, customization, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and non-infringement from computer viruses.
2. The MyLOCK Parties do not guarantee that the Service/application(s) and devices will function without errors or interruptions, that defects will be corrected or that the Service/applications(s) or devices or the server that makes the Service available is free from harmful components, including but not limited to viruses. The MyLOCK Parties make no representations or warranties that the information (including instructions) on the Service is accurate, complete or useful.
3. You acknowledge that your use of the Service is entirely at your own risk. The MyLOCK Parties do not warrant that your use of the Service/application(s) is permitted by law in any particular jurisdiction and therefore expressly disclaim any such warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow or limit the exclusion of implied or other warranties, meaning the above disclaimer may not apply to you and the Terms and Conditions in your jurisdiction.
4. Although it is MyLOCK’s intention that the Service/application(s) should be available as much as possible, there may be times when the Service may be interrupted due to maintenance work or upgrades, emergency repairs or failed telecommunication connections and/or equipment.
5. By using the Service/application(s), you represent and warrant that your activities are permitted by law in each jurisdiction where you use the Service/application(s).
6. The MyLOCK Parties have not endorsed the published content and disclaim any responsibility or liability to any natural or legal person for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, civil fines or other damages), injury, claims, liability or any other legal basis arising out of or in connection with any content.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall the MyLOCK Parties be liable for any loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental, consequential or damages directly or indirectly related to):
a. the Service;
b. the MyLOCK Content;
c. User Content;
d. your use of, inability to use, or performance of the Service;
e. any action taken in connection with any investigation by MyLOCK Parties or government agencies into your
use, or third party use, of the Service.
f. any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners;
g. any errors or omissions in the operation of the Service;
h. any damage to a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment, including damage resulting from a breach of security or from viruses, programming errors, sabotage, fraud, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, computer or network outage or any other (technical) malfunction, including but not limited to damage due to loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work interruption, inaccuracy of results or computer malfunction, even if this was/were foreseeable or even if the MyLOCK Parties have been advised or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether arising in contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (whether or not in whole or in part by negligence, act of God,
telecommunications failure or theft or destruction of the Service).
2. In no event shall the MyLOCK Parties be liable to you or anyone else for any loss, damage or injury, including but not limited to death or personal injury. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the MyLOCK Parties’ total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes exceed the amount of €1000.
3. You agree that in the event that you suffer any damage or loss or suffer any injury as a result of the acts or omissions of MyLOCK, any damages will not be irreparable and will not be sufficient to entitle you to seek an injunction against the operation of any website, service property, product or other content owned or controlled by the MyLOCK Parties and that you have no right to interfere with the development, production, distribution, advertising, display or operation of any website property product, Prohibit or block any service or any other content owned or controlled by the MyLOCK Parties.
4. MyLOCK is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of any third party and you indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees and agents against all claims and damages arising in any way from any claim against such third parties.
5. You agree that any claim you have arising out of your relationship with MyLOCK must be made within one year of the claim arising. Otherwise your claim is time-barred.
You agree (at the request of MyLOCK) to defend and hold harmless the MyLOCK Parties from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses including attorneys’ fees arising out of or in any of the following (under more as a result of your direct activities on or through the Service or acting on your behalf):
a. Your Content or your access to using the Service and devices;
b. Your violation or alleged violation of these Terms and Conditions;
c. Your violation of any right of any third party, including any right of intellectual property, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy;
d. Your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any government or quasi-government agency including any regulatory, administrative, or legislative body; or
e. A misrepresentation by you. You will cooperate fully in the defense of any claim as MyLOCK requires of you. In the event of any matter seeking indemnification from you, MyLOCK reserves the right of exclusive defense and control of the matter, and in no event will you settle any claim without MyYounit’s prior written consent.
No processing of rights
Waiver of rights by you or MyLOCK can only be effected by a written notification to that effect. Failure by you or MyYounit to exercise any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions or delay in exercising them will not be considered a waiver of that right, or any other right under these Terms and Conditions.
1. The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any natural or legal person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or where it is a requirement that MyLOCK register in the applicable jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time and in our sole discretion, as well as to limit the offering of any program, product or content, Service or function that MyLOCK offers.
2. You are prohibited from downloading, exporting, or re-exporting software from the Service: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) a country against which the European Union or the United States has embargoed trade or (b) to any person on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of “Specially Designated Nationals” or the “Table of Deny Orders” of the U.S. Department of Commerce or similar European Union list. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not a citizen or resident of any such country and are not on any such list.
1. MyLOCK uses the information and data provided by Clients and Specialists only for the performance of the services. MyLOCK will treat this information and data as confidential if that information and data is expressly indicated as confidential or if MyLOCK reasonably knows or should know that the information is confidential.
2. MyLOCK is authorized to provide confidential information to third parties if MyLOCK is required to do so by law and/or on the instruction of a competent (government) body.
If a provision of these general terms and conditions proves to be void or non-binding, MyLOCK and the user remain bound by the other provisions of this deed. The parties will replace the void or non-binding provision(s) with a provision that is binding and the purport of which is as much as possible the same as that of the provision(s) to be replaced, taking into account the purpose of these general terms and conditions. p>
1. We have the right to change and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion (“Updated Terms”).
2. Unless we make changes for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that we will notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on our website and/or sending them to you by email, that you may use the Service (or by any reasonable means) after the effective date of the Updated Terms. act as determined by us) you agree to the Updated Terms. You should therefore read these Terms and Conditions and any Updated Terms before using the Service/our application(s).
3. The Updated Terms will be effective upon posting or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms. From that moment on, these terms and conditions will apply to your use of the Service/Application. These Terms and Conditions also apply to all disputes arising prior to the effective date of the Updated Terms.
4. The General Terms and Conditions also apply to upgrades and updates of the Service/Application(s) that replace and/or supplement the Service/Application(s), unless such upgrade or update is accompanied by Updated Terms. In that case, the Updated Terms will apply.
5. By using the Service, you agree that the Service may occasionally undergo upgrades and updates so that MyYounit can improve, expand and further develop the Service/application(s).
1. MyLOCK may at any time make adjustments to the design or functioning of the Website and/or application(s), including the underlying technical mechanisms.
2. These general terms and conditions do not only apply to MyLOCK, but also to other persons who are or have been involved in the performance of work or who are or could be held liable in connection therewith. This also applies to their legal successors under universal title.
3. Any purchase or other conditions of the client are never part of an agreement with MyLOCK.
4.All prices and rates are exclusive of turnover tax (VAT) and other levies imposed by the government, unless stated otherwise. All prices and rates are always in Euros unless stated otherwise.
5. In the event of payment arrears from the licensee/holder/user to MyLOCK, the application will be blocked for use after 2 months after the relevant invoice date. Re-use is possible after the invoice and arrears have been paid. The costs for blocking and releasing are € 250.00 excl. VAT.
Applicable law and choice of forum
1. These General Terms and Conditions and all non-contractual rights and obligations arising therefrom are governed in all respects by Dutch law.
2. All disputes between you and MyLOCK, which may arise as a result of the General Terms and Conditions, or of agreements resulting therefrom, will in the first instance be settled by the competent court of the District Court in Zwolle.
3. The application of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact MyYounit by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.